- Buy your meal (either in person, online, takeout, groceries, DoorDash, etc) and keep your ITEMIZED RECEIPT.
- Watch this 10-min training: Submitting Documentation and Initiating a Reimbursement in GrantEd – STARS Code: SSE-1001).
- Take a picture of your receipt to submit it for reimbursement on GrantEd (https://granted.stanford.edu).
• Please make sure you have a receipt with itemized items, not only a credit card statement or email confirmation.
• Acceptable formats are: jpg, png, or pdf files. *heic files (iphone) need to be converted.
- Please write a descriptive line in GrantEd, e.g, Reimbursement for SURPAS XXXX event lunch on XX/XX/2022.
- The date of the receipt has to match the event date.
- If the receipt is over the cap of that event (usually at $15), please mention that it is a partial reimbursement for $15 in the description and put $15 as the reimbursement amount (not the amount on the receipt).
- You will receive your reimbursement as a direct deposit in your bank account within a week or 2. No banking information is needed as GrantEd is linked with your SUNet ID.
Note: For council meeting, you have to attend at least half of the council meeting to qualify for reimbursement.
Please reach out to our Financial Officer (email@example.com) if you need more guidance for the reimbursement.