January SURPAS General Meeting
January 26, 2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
We would like to invite you to this month’s SURPAS Council Meeting on Wednesday Jan 26th at 11:30am. Please join us to learn about the most recent updates and enjoy a free lunch. We hope to see you there!
What: SURPAS Council Meeting
When: Wednesday, January 26th, 2022 – 11:30am-1:00pm
Where: Zoom https://stanford.zoom.us/j/97078454300?pwd=VWlnWWxUMGtEejVpZXo0SSsvQ1k2dz09
1. Buy your lunch (either in person, online, take out, groceries, Door Dash etc…), KEEP YOUR ITEMIZED RECEIPT!
2. Attend council meeting via zoom for at least 45 minutes (half) of the meeting
3. Take a picture of your receipt and submit for reimbursement on GrantEd. (Watch this 10-min training: Submitting Documentation and Initiating a Reimbursement in GrantEd – STARS Code: SSE-1001).
· Make sure you have a receipt with itemized items and not only a credit card statement or email confirmation. The later ones will be rejected.
· Write a descriptive line in GrantEd. Ex: Reimbursement for SURPAS XXXX council meeting lunch on XX/XX/2021. Please note if it is over $15 to write “Partial reimbursement…”
· The date of the receipt has to match the council meeting date.
· It does not matter if the receipt is for over $15. If so, we will partially reimburse up to $15.
· You will receive your reimbursement as a direct deposit in your bank account within a week or 2. No banking information needed as GrantEd is linked with your SUNet ID.
· Please do make sure to follow up on your reimbursements if they don’t go through so we can resolve them ASAP.
Reach out to Peng Gao (email@example.com) if you need more guidance for the reimbursement.