Feature: International Postdoc Researcher
- Call for Abstract Submission for Postdoc Symposium 2024
- Call for Co-Chairs for SURPAS Committees
- Call for Additional Co-Chairs and Volunteers for the PostDoc Symposium 2024 Organizing Committee
- Coming soon: Stanford Postdoc Symposium 2024
- Call for Nominations: SURPAS Representatives at the Faculty Senate Meetings 2023
April 11, 2021
To raise awareness and in support of the AAPI community, we feature postdocs at Stanford critically contributing to the ongoing research.
Chenjie Pan, born and raised in Shanghai, China, got his Ph.D. training at the National Institute of Biological Sciences, Beijing. As a postdoctoral researcher at Stanford, he is working on mechanisms of axon guidance and plasticity. Outside the lab, he likes playing basketball, football also enjoys cooking Chinese Cuisine.